Friday 19 January 2018 – The AIEA New Year’s Honours & Awards
Holiday Inn Peterborough West, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough
Times: From 13.00
- 14.00-15.00 AIEA Meeting & Member Updates
- 15.00-17.00 Supplier Expo & Speed Dating
- 19.15-20.00 Drinks Reception
- 20.00-21.30 Dinner
- 21.30-22.15 The AIEA Awards
- 22.15-23.45 Dancing
- 23.45 Close
Cost: AIEA Members Free / Suppliers Packages Available on Request
Valor Hospitality and the Holiday Inn Peterborough are kindly hosting AIEA members which includes dinner and complimentary overnight accommodation. There are various opportunities for suppliers to be involved in the event and full details are available on request.
This event is a combination of education and fun and is designed to offer Agents an opportunity to be updated from a range of suppliers, and enable suppliers to have a little fun at the expense of agents for a change! Suppliers can vote for Agents in a number of carefully crafted categories – but they can only vote for member agencies.
Please note that during the day normal business attire is required but as we are in Peterborough, Fancy Dress is required for the evening and the theme is P for Peterborough so think Pirates, Policeman, Priests, Pimps, Princesses, Panda’s, Post Boxes, Pigeons – anything that starts with the letter P (we have left out a couple of suggestions deliberately!).
For Information, Bookings & Voting Information Please Contact Any AIEA Member
New Years Honors.
Suppliers are invited to join the AIEA in a new initiative which is combination of education and fun, which climaxes with the AIEA New Year’s Honours Awards Ceremony on Friday 19 January 2018 at the Holiday Inn Peterborough West.
With over 30 independent member agencies to date, and increasing weekly, join us for a two-hour speed dating style expo and workshop and then celebrate in the evening with dinner, the awards and live entertainment.
Even if you can’t make the event you can still cast your votes for agencies in any of the following categories, but please remember you can only vote for member agencies. This is your chance to poke a little fun at agents in an irreverent way and get your own back for once! We like to think we have a sense of humour so go for it!
- The Bermuda Triangle Award
- For Agents least likely to be on fam trips or at industry events
- The Envelope Award
- For Agents most likely to be on a fam trip or industry events
- The Golden Cheque Book Award UK
- For Agents who have demonstrated most business growth with suppliers
- The Golden Cheque Book Award International
- For Agents who have demonstrated most business growth with international suppliers
- The Crystal-Clear Award
- For Agents whose briefs and RFP’s are the clearest for suppliers
- The Energizer Bunny Award
- For Agents who always seem to be on the go with a million different projects
- The Serenity Award
- For Agents who calmly and clearly deal with suppliers no matter how frustrated they are with client changes!
- The Buddy Award
- For Agents who have invited suppliers to partner with them on a proposal or specific project pitch
- The Welcome Award
- For Agents who are happy to see suppliers regularly and welcome them to their offices/places of work
- The Coffee Cup Award
- For the Agency who delivers the best refreshments to suppliers during appointments
- The Willy Wonka Award
- For the Agency who is most likely to get excited by the arrival of chocolate in their office or place of work
- The Funky Office Award
- For the Agency with the funkiest office or meeting room
- The Newcomer Award
- For newer Agent/Supplier Relations that are making an impact business wise
- The AIEA Personality of the Year
- Personal Award
- The AIEA Agency of the Year
- Team Award