This weeks blog has been written by Paula Kelsey from Cloud9.
Selling from Suppliers
As agents our inboxes are regularly overflowing with sales emails, newsletters and general catch-up emails from suppliers, and occasionally, with the right relevant client enquiry sitting open, they can be extremely fortuitous and remind us of a venue we have overlooked.
On the whole though, and I can’t be the only agent to think this, we just hit delete, as it can be a bot overwhelming and there are just to many of them.
So, it’s refreshing to get something a little differently, and timely and we wanted to share a recent communication from Vue Cinemas, and their 22 reasons to consider a Cinema for events in 2022:
- Big Screen as standard – gives any presentation the wow factor
2. State of the art technology
3. Unrivalled comfort with our recliner seating
4. Unrestricted viewing with the tiered auditoriums
5. Amazing sound
6. Sony 4k projection
7. Dedicated event spaces
8. Delegate number flexibility – screens from 25 to 537 seats
9. Choice of 91 UK and Ireland locations
10. Multi-site Hybrid ready
11. Dedicated conference and events team
12. Easy booking process with one team from start to finish from concept to contract
13. As safe as possible in current times
14. Delegate peace of mind
15. Low general public numbers in the daytime 9am to 5pm
18. Large choice of refreshments including tea & coffee
19. Plethora of lunch and food options including breakfast rolls & Danishes, sandwiches, bento boxes, bowl food, buffets and canapes
20. Flexible terms and conditions in this ever-changing climate
21. Relaxed business experience that delivers results
22. Popcorn! Popcorn! Popcorn! – it can even be branded with the client’s logo
And they haven’t even included the commission on the email.
A snapshot like this is a great overview, especially during the current state of our industry, so it’s a nice change to read something a little different.
Think Cinemas in 2022, think Vue, and salespeople, take note – emails can be long, but make them snappy and they might just stay in agents’ inboxes a little longer!